How to pay the taxes

Ehy everybody,
today I am gonna tell you how I paid my taxes and I am gonna post the pictures of the papers I have filled in.
Remember that you have to pay the taxes for the previous year. So, from when you arrived to the 31st of December. The file you need to download is the 1040NR-EZ.

image-0001image-0002For point n.15 you just have to search on internt tax table +  the year for which you wanna pay the taxes and choose the IRS’ website because it is the official one.

To conclude I paid with a check payable to “U.S. Treasury
Then I put all the papers in an envelope with the check and addressed it to:
PO BOX 1303
28201 – 1303

Your Au Pair

Lascia un commento