Since technology is part of our everyday life, the purpose of this post is to write something about this topic to be in line with the times. We are going to tell you what us are for us the most useful app for an au pair.
- CONVERTER: with this app you can convert every single unit of measurement you can imagine! Weight, temperature, length, and so on
- WORDREF AND TRANSLATOR: especially at the beginning you always need to translate a word or some sentences. Carry a translator with us is always good
- MAPS or a navigator: Usually the family gives you a GPS, but if that doesn’t happen or there is an emergency and we are lost, is better to have an app that can bring us home.
- HOSTELWOLRD + BOOKING + COUCHSURFING + AIRBNB (for sleep overnight) + EDREAMS (for the flights): Which au pair doesn’t travel? It will happen for sure that we have to book a room while on an adventure and these are the apps with the best prices on the market. If instead you decide to organize a last minute weekend far from home, you can check the flights with edreams and understand if that is possible.
- TRIPADVISOR (hotel, flights and offline guides): Since everything is new for us, better listen to experienced travelers before stopping to eat low quality food or sleep in squalid hotels. The offline guides also give useful info about the attractions you must see.
In you use other apps that you think are a must have for an au pair, let us know in the comments below.
If you live in a big metropolis we also suggest you to download the local transportations app .
Also if you like cooking you can keep in your smartphone an app like giallozafferano to always have some Italian recipes with you
Susa & Mapu