During the academy’s days you will have free access to a computer with whom you can fill in and print the request for two very important documents, the insurance card and the I-94 form.
Few time before the departure date AuPairCare will send you an email with a link that you have to use to create your own account to activate your insurance..
To many au pairs happen to not being able to create any account before leaving (nobody knows why). Once in academy you can use one of the computer, open the email and:
- Click on the link or click here
- On the right click “Create an Account”
- Fill in your personal information (the address has to be the American one)
- Once you are done you will get a confirmation email
- Go on the bottom left under ID card Information
- Click “View or Print ID Card”
- Print your card
It is a form that indicates the arrival/departure of some particular foreigner and is used by the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The I-94 form has so be filled in, when entering the United States, by foreigner citizen that are allowed to enter the states under a non-immigration visa.
To fill it in you have:
- Click on this link
- Click on “Get I-94 Number Now”
- Click Yes and then Submit
- Fill in your personal information
- Click “Get Most Recent I-94”
- Print the page with all your personal information
Susa & Mapu